ONEPLAY for Libraries Is Here!
OnePlay for Libraries is now available for our patrons. Download and play full versions of a huge variety of games at no cost to you (because we paid it for you!) There are currently over 1,500 games for PC and 500+ for Android devices, with more being added every day.
You’ll need an Internet connection to install the app, download games, and activate the games. Once a game is activated, you can play it offline.
To create your account (see bottom of page for more detailed instructions):
- You must have a library card from the Justice Public Library to use this service – have it with you when you register.
- Go to https://www.rbdigital.com/justiceil/service
- Click Create New Account and follow the instructions.
- Once you have created your account, log in and click the OnePlay button.
- You’ll see a pop-up asking you to install the OnePlay app.
- If you click the button for the PC app, the download will begin. Just follow the instructions to install the app.
- If you click the Android app, you’ll be taken to the general OnePlay site and you download the app there. Again, just follow the instructions. **Note: Do NOT enter any credit card info. This is free for patrons! You just need to go to this site to get the app.**
- Once the app is installed (on PC, Android device, or both), open the app.
- Browse/search for games and download those you want. (Just use the app from this point on. No need to return to the above link.)
- The first time you open a game, you’ll need to type in the e-mail and password you used to create your account. Once each game is activated, you can play it offline.
The best news… You can keep the games! No need to return them – ever!
Detailed Installation Instructions for PCs: OnePlay-PC-Guide
Detailed Installation Instructions for Android devices: OnePlay-Android-Guide